On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 5:29 PM, Maarten Derickx <
m.derickx.stud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Fellow sage devs,
>
> Since the page https://wiki.sagemath.org/SupportedPlatforms is horribly
> outdated I want to at least update the section on fully supported
> platforms. What I plan to do is to update the list with the bots as listed
> on http://build.sagemath.org/#/workers . The changes for Debian, Ubuntu
> and OS X mostly are updating the versions of these systems. For the other
> changes there are a few things I want to ask you however before I make
> these changes:
>
> Currently http://build.sagemath.org/#/workers seems to not list any
> buildbot running on any version of OpenSuse or Solaris on SPARC is it ok if
> their status is changed to expexted to work instead of fully supported? It
> seems like this is already de facto the case, so it seems better that we
> also write it in this way.
>
> Currently the buildbot workers are offline:
>
>     dehaye
>     dima-arando
>     mod
>     moufang-1
>     oxford-arm
>     redhawk
>     sagebd09_32s02
>
> is this permanent or are they expected to come online again somewhere in
> the future? If they will come online before the release of 8.1 what version
> of which OS will they be running?
>
> Please try to keep this thread focussed on the subjects which platforms we
> support. If the messages here bring up other questions please open a
> separate thread in order to discuss them.

Thanks for working on this.  I would also like to get a buildbot for
Windows online, but have no idea how to do that or how much effort it will
be to maintain (the Windows patchbot is down again right now because
somewhere along the line the documentation stopped building successfully on
Windows--something I'm still trying to investigate).