Could you please be more specific?

* there are currently 170 doctests in the interface itself (93% coverage,
including quite a few testing the conversion to sage objects), and some
more in the symbolic directory.  Which parts of the interface would you
like to be more tested?

* Which parts of the interface would you like to see more heavily
documented?  There is some module level documentation highlighting some
features of FriCAS.  The intention of the interface is, of course, not
having to learn FriCAS's own language (which is excellent, but that's a
different story) - you should be able to simply use sage's syntax.

Martin