Do you mean

sage: IntegerListsLex(length=2, min_sum=0, max_sum=5).list()
[[5, 0],
 [4, 1],
 [4, 0],
 [3, 2],
 [3, 1],
 [3, 0],
 [2, 3],
 [2, 2],
 [2, 1],
 [2, 0],
 [1, 4],
 [1, 3],
 [1, 2],
 [1, 1],
 [1, 0],
 [0, 5],
 [0, 4],
 [0, 3],
 [0, 2],
 [0, 1],
 [0, 0]]

On 28/09/2017 15:55, u...@umich.edu wrote:
In preparation for Sage Days 91, I'm looking at the thesis of Malcolm Kotok
(as in https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/19865 ). That thesis incorporates a
class to list all non-negative integer vectors of a fixed length with sum
less than n.

I see that we already have an IntegerVectors class for non-negative integer
vectors with sum exactly n:

http://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/combinat/sage/combinat/integer_vector.html

Would it be useful to expand that class to list vectors with sum at most n?
If so, what should the input parameters look like?

--Ursula Whitcher.