Le dimanche 15 octobre 2017 21:24:28 UTC+2, Dima Pasechnik a écrit :
[ Snip... ]

> Some soft, notable wget, have an exception clause, needed for binary
> installs.
> See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wget
>
> Additional permission under GNU GPL version 3 section 7
>
> If you modify this program, or any covered work, by linking or combining
> it with the OpenSSL project's OpenSSL library (or a modified version of
> that library), containing parts covered by the terms of the OpenSSL or
> SSLeay licenses, the Free Software Foundation grants you additional
> permission to convey the resulting work. Corresponding Source for a
> non-source form of such a combination shall include the source code for the
> parts of OpenSSL used as well as that of the covered work.
>
> Can we include something like this in the license and be done with?

Seconded. It would be nice if a *real* lawyer (US by preference, only
country on Earth where such legaloidstic nonsense can be taken
seriously...) could give us (*pro bono*, of course...)  advice on the
wording.

But that's the easy part of the task. The hard one is to persuade
dissenters... after hearing and understanding their points.

--
Emmanuel Charpentier