On 11/27/2017 09:00 AM, Erik Bray wrote:

>> On the other hand, if we standardize on the name of the m4 file (i.e.
>> it's fixed but optional), then you could use "sinclude" to grab them all
>> at once, ignoring the errors from the ones that don't exist.
>
> I'm not really sure what you mean here.

Nothing ground-breaking, only that you might do something like...

  for d in build/pkgs/*; do
    echo "sinclude(${d}/spkg-configure.m4)"
  done

without having to care whether or not spkg-configure.m4 exists in each
directory.

Now I'm curious why PHP does the loop in the shell script... how does
your "m4_foreach_w" loop behave if "find" outputs a path containing a space?