On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 10:05:02 AM UTC+1, Dima Pasechnik wrote:

> guppy.hpy() finds 149 objects
> dict of sympy.core.assumptions.ManagedProperties
> on the heap

The solution of the original issue did not involve sympy so I was trying to
reproduce this, but when trying to SAGE_ROOT/local/bin/pip install guppy I
got

pip is configured with locations that require TLS/SSL, however the ssl
module in Python is not available.
Collecting guppy
  Could not fetch URL https://pypi.python.org/simple/guppy/: There was a
problem confirming the ssl certificate: Can't connect to HTTPS URL because
the SSL module is not available. - skipping
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement guppy (from
versions: )
No matching distribution found for guppy

How did you install guppy?