On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 2:42 PM, Frédéric Chapoton <fchapot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you give us the precise list of tickets that are needed to make the
> doctest framework work ?

Let me go through and make sure the exact fixes that are needed all
have tickets now.  I believe they should but I'm not 100% certain.
I'll go through the existing tickets and apply them to 8.1beta8 and
see.

I should also mention that most of the tickets I do know of are nearly
complete by now, at least.