Hi folks,

This won't be of much immediate interest to most people, but I added
the ability to authenticate to Sage's Trac's RPC interface using JSON
Web Tokens [1].  You can obtain your token from

https://trac.sagemath.org/prefs/token

This is currently very rudimentary, as there is no way to force expiry
of your token or limit its capabilities, though I could in principle
add such features.  The primary motivation is that any user can use
their token to authenticate against Trac, including users logged in
with GitHub.  Relatedly, there is a pull request [2] for git-trac to
add token-based authentication, so this will enable GH users to use
git-trac (in the past some have been confused and tried to provide
their GitHub username/password which won't work).

Just pointing this out in case anyone was curious.  If the PR is
accepted I will also add an update to
http://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/developer/git_trac.html

[1] https://jwt.io/
[2] https://github.com/sagemath/git-trac-command/pull/31