I agree with Volker here. Though we should never get rid of the
converter .sws -> .ipynb. I am impressed by the number of persons
I see still using the legacy notebook.

Le 10/10/2018 à 22:18, Volker Braun a écrit :
+1 to unconditional removal. Really its just sending confusing messages to
users looking for help. If you are new to Sage in 2018 you should never
start sagenb.