A survey looking for opinions about needs in the US research software community.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Daniel S. Katz <d.k...@ieee.org>
Date: mar. 16 oct. 2018 à 19:41
Subject: [WSSSPE] URSSI research & research software survey
To: <wss...@lists.researchcomputing.org.uk>

(final reminder)

On behalf of the NSF-Funded US Research Software Sustainability Institute
(URSSI) conceptualization project (http://urssi.us), we are looking for your
opinions about needs in the US research software community. Please consider
participating in our brief 10 to 15 minute survey

  https://nd.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8ik4azGuHmojKW9

to provide input about how to increase the amount of sustainable research
software that is available and how to increase and improve the research that
relies on that software. We will use this information to plan a potential
institute to carry out some of the activities in response to the needs.

Please feel free to share this survey with other research software developers
and users.

--
Daniel S. Katz
Assistant Director for Scientific Software and Applications, NCSA