Hi,

I am teaching sage to a class of first year math students. Today I was
embarrassed when I tried

[i.is_prime() for i in range(1,10)]

because this raises an error. Until this point, I deliberately did not
mention that there are in fact two kinds of "integers" in sage and avoided
to explain about differences of "int" and "Integer".

I think that it should be possible for math students to use sage without
ever knowing "int". Then there should be an alternative to "range" that
produces "Integer"s rather than "int"s. It seems that "interval" should
play that role. But to my disappointment, "interval" also produces list of
"int"s!

Am I missing something? Is there an alternative to "range" and "interval"
for my purpose? If not, I suggest to redefine "interval" to produce
Integers (and make it iterator), because this is, I think, intended for
math students. I seek your opinions.