Am Dienstag, 25. Dezember 2018 00:25:40 UTC+1 schrieb William:

> Just to be clear, I fully support your choice.

Glad to hear that :)

> By "both should be
> supported, since they have complementary functionality (pros and cons
> to each)...  Oh well." I mean "I personally think both should be
> supported.  However, since I do not have the time or resources right
> now to do so, then whoever does have those resources (you) should
> decide."   Thank you for taking the time to explain your choices
> above, and more about the issues.
>
>  -- William
>
> --
> William (http://wstein.org)

I hope I didn't sound too defensive -- It was certainly not my intention to
break anybodies workflow. I tried my best to match the behaviour of the old
interface as closely as possible (and added some new tests for that).
Unfortunately I missed that part. Sorry for that.

I think the fix would be non-trivial though and I'm not sure if it is worth
pursuing.