> http://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/reference/repl/sage/repl/ipython_kernel/interact.html
> http://doc.sagemath.org/html/en/prep/Quickstarts/Interact.html

Thanks; I knew about the second one, since I wrote it :-) but the first one
is good to have on hand.

Unfortunately, that means the only really complete documentation for
interact is still in something like Dima's

file:///mnt/opt/Sage/sage-dev/local/share/doc/sagenb/notebook/interact.html

Harald, is there some equivalent to this possible on the website?  Google
may otherwise have this old stale one around forever.