Hi Quentin,

I think the best place to start, if you haven't already, is to make
your own distributable package for Turing machines in Sage, by
starting from the package template provided at
https://github.com/sagemath/sage_sample

If you make a stand-alone package and publish it on PyPI, then users
who already have Sage can then install it into their Sage
installations by running, e.g.,

    $ sage -pip install sage-turing-machines

(or whatever you want to call the package).

This might be an easier place to start, since that way you can get
people using and playing with your code right away without having to
wait for it to be merged into the main Sage library.  Doing the latter
may take significantly more time and effort since it has to be up to
high standards (remember, when you ask to add new code to the main
Sage library, you're basically committing (or possibly making others
commit) to maintaining it until the end of time :)