Hi,

Le jeudi 2 mai 2019 13:12:43 UTC+2, Michael Jung a écrit :

> Hey there,
> for the next step of implementing characteristic classes, I'd like to
> implement abstract vector bundles.
>
> 1) Do you agree?

Having vector bundles would be nice! But what do you mean by *abstract*
vector bundle?

2) How would you proceed in doing so? It seems like it's not an easy task
> at all (at least if you wish having all functionalities).
>
> I mean, for characteristic classes, you only need abstract local frames.
> Maybe, I can start with that and leave other functionalities open for
> later? And if yes, how can you manage that?

As a general rule, it is indeed better to introduce things step by step, in
a sequence of tickets, instead of a single big ticket.

Best wishes,

Eric.