Hi all,

Yet another open source alternative: Taylor models are implemented in Julia
(see TaylorModels.jl <https://github.com/JuliaIntervals/TaylorModels.jl>),
and this library offers validated integration of ODEs (disclaimer: i also
contribute to this and related projects that use other methods). Feel free
to ask if you have questions about the algorithms available; an
experimental evaluation on a set of benchmark cases is finished but not yet
public, though i can send it personally.

I'm aware that there have been sustained efforts for better Python-Julia
interaction (see e.g. pyjulia <https://github.com/JuliaPy/pyjulia>), but i
have little experience with these so i can't tell you if it would be easy
or hard to make TaylorModels.jl play nicely in a Sage environment.

Best,
Marcelo.-

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-devel/2f5f1c9b-6569-44bd-9dc3-0554c678c784%40googlegroups.com.