Hi,

The sage package is outdated at the moment. conda-forge upgraded the
compilers which resulted in new compiler runtime ABIs, but unfortunately
sagelib has not been upgraded yet. I hope this will be fixed at the end of
this month. (And also update from 8.3 to 8.8)

To get the sage package working, you have to currently do the following.

conda create -n sage sage python=2 -c "conda-forge/label/cf201901" -c
defaults --override-channels

It takes 5 minutes for me. Hopefully, "conda create -n sage sage" will work
soon.

Thanks,
Isuru

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-devel/CA%2B01voO3YV4ewEd%2BUZh3M%3DnZWEs4EBxjCb%2B8gN%2BzZUctuxQ6Hg%40mail.gmail.com.