I updated my PGFFT (Pretty Good FFT) library.
Details here: https://www.shoup.net/PGFFT/

It is now almost as fast or faster than FFTW on transforms up to 100K or so,
at least on AVX or AVX2 machines.  I've posted some more timings.

If anyone is curious, the only reason I did this is that for another
project, I needed
a reasonable performant FFT with a permissive license (like BSD), and after
spending
a couple of weeks testing out various possibilities, I gave up, and just
re-purposed NTL's
"small prime" FFT (aka NTT) for complex numbers.  So there it is :-)

I'm sure if I look harder, I can find other libraries out there that are
just as good or much better,
also  with a permissive license...