Hi Dima,

   Just wanted to give you an update that Isuru's suggested fix also worked
for me.  I have Xcode installed and have the directory

/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX.sdk

and a
symlink
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.15.sdk

to this directory.

I downloaded Isuru's suggested file and moved it
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.14.sdk,

and now everything works.

I'm guessing I could have just symlinked MacOSX10.14.sdk to MacOSX.sdk and
everything would have worked, but I have not tested this yet.

Best,
Zach