There's also a 3rd bug which is in fflas-ffpack which assumes that if
there's no cblas, then it's not openblas. This can be fixed by copying the
lines
https://github.com/linbox-team/fflas-ffpack/blob/2d3af1a5bec51983b5a896fae12e60914d9bdc4d/fflas-ffpack/config-blas.h#L315-L317
to Line 311 above the #else

Isuru