Le 06/02/2020 à 06:29, Kwankyu Lee a écrit :
I think the correct behavior of echelon_form(transformation=True) is to
choose a backend algorithm that actually produce a transformation matrix
and provide one, instead of ignoring the user's expectation. Right?

I completely agree. The specification of the "transformation" keyword
is extremely bad.

And if a user chooses a wrong combination of "backend" and
"transformation" an error should be raised.