I was hoping to contribute towards the Sage community in the coming summer
ad thus in preparation, I was going through a few beginner tickets. I first
tried #13649 but in the current code, the implementation seems to be done
already as calling domain on an element works as intended. Also, codomain
is not really defined for the symmetric group.
Then, I sent a review request on the ticket #28882. I would really
appreciate some feedback on whether I sent the request properly since this
is my first time contributing to sage.