Hi Carson,

I assume that you were referring to

  https://wiki.sagemath.org/interact/cryptography

Using the sage cell server inside the wiki has several
disadvantages

- painful to edit
- hard to maintain (what if it gets broken?)
- very limited (can not reuse code from one cell to the other)

What I would do is to implement these interacts directly in Sage
source code. Then how you expose them to the public is up to you.
SageMathCell is one option. With what I propose the cell would
just be two lines
{{{
from sage.coding.educative_interact import MyNiceInteract
MyNiceInteract()
}}}

It would also be good to make your goal more precise.

Best
Vincent