Dear All,

My name is Furkan Semih Dündar.

I am a new member of the group and a physicist in Turkey. So I would like
to contribute physics related tutorials to the Sage web page.

The topics may include classical mechanics (Lagrangian and Hamiltonian),
quantum mechanics (matrix mechanics and the Schrödinger equation), General
relativity (if I figure out how to do tensor calculus on Sage) and so on.

I downloaded the source code for the version 9.1 and compiled it last night
on Fedora 32.

Are there any suggestions on how to organize the tutorials? For example
should I open a separate topic on physics or include the physics related
applications on math related topics? (For example classical mechanics in
differential equations?)

Best wishes,
Furkan.