On Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 12:41:52 PM UTC-7, Michael Jung wrote:

> Thanks for your reply. Actually, I consider a commutative sub-algebra
> here. What do you mean by "taking fibers of [my] sheaf"?

Specialize to the exterior product algebra of the cotangent space at a
point. So, at that point you get a vector in the vector space spanned by
elements of the form dz_1 wedge ... wedge dz_r, with coefficients in your
base field (perhaps better to take exactly representable field elements;
otherwise you get additional numerical problems on top)

You can do the linear algebra operations you want to do there (say, take a
determinant or so -- if your vector space admits that operation).

Once you have that at a bunch of points, you can interpolate. To get proven
results you'd need some a priori finite dimensional vector space of
sections (e.g. a degree bound on the polynomial you're trying to
interpolate) and a guarantee that your interpolation points are
well-distributed and sufficiently plentiful, so that interpolation gives a
unique result.