Hi

Ugh, the icon48x48.png is now in a sagen-nb version-dependant path.

So 6.1.1ubuntu1 had a broken desktop icon. For that small update, I had to
push out a new package, and everyone gets a new large download.

I'll try to incorporate automatically updating the icon path in the
sagemath.desktop file in my make-a-new-package script.

Regards,
Jan

--
  .~.