Am 2014-11-18 um 08:54 schrieb William Stein:
> On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 10:23 PM, Clemens Heuberger
> <clemens.heuber...@aau.at> wrote:
>> make ptestlong gave one failing doctest:

>> sage -t --long src/sage/misc/cachefunc.pyx  # 1 doctest failed
>> Total time for all tests: 15.4 seconds
>>     cpu time: 2.2 seconds
>>     cumulative wall time: 15.2 seconds
>
> Just out of curiosity, does it fail repeatedly for you?

it is strange: I have one "screen" instance where I initially compiled sage
6.5.beta0, the doctest is failing there persistently, the doctest is looking for
a file "/sage/rings/polynomial/multi_polynomial_ideal.py". So, somehow, the
leading part of the path got lost.

Outside of that "screen" (even in another "screen" instance), the doctest
passes.

Currently, I have no clue what the difference between the two environments may
be.

Regards, CH