Eric Gourgoulhon wrote:
> Le vendredi 18 décembre 2015 11:16:05 UTC+1, François a écrit :
>
>     Fun! Your distro is built with a gcc that is more recent than the
>     one your sage
>     binary has been built with - and the libstdc++ from your distro is
>     masked by the one from
>     sage.
>

> What is strange is that the sage binary is called "Ubuntu 15.10" and my
> distro is exactly that one, with the standard gcc shipped with it, i.e.
> gcc 5.2.1.

Not strange (although probably a flaw), but all binaries are built with
SAGE_INSTALL_GCC=yes AFAIK, so Sage is mainly built with GCC 4.9.2 which
ships with an older libstdc++.

The issue will presumably vanish when we get rid of setting
LD_LIBRARY_PATH (and using sage-native-execute here and there); until
then, you can simply create symlinks to your distro's libstdc++,
libgfortran, etc.

-leif