Following the ppa sage link, I tried to install sage-7, it works fine. Time
for patching, but no problem.
I use two version of sagemath the ppa and developer one (which I compile)
and after I compile sagemanifolds (which I can't do at the moment with the
ppa because it's installed system-wide).
Thanks for this good work
Henri