I'm working automating distribution packaging with our binary builds. There
is now an experimental sage rpm package for Fedora 23 at

http://files.sagemath.org/linux/64bit/sagemath-7.1.beta1-1.x86_64.rpm

The rpm installs to /opt/SageMath and doesn't add a link anywhere in the
path, so you need to run it using

/opt/SageMath/sage

This obviously needs to be improved upon, but apart from that it should
work just like the normal binary package (except install much faster since
there is no patching involved).