> On Jan 19, 2016, at 06:21, Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The "master" git branch has been updated to Sage-7.0. As always, you can get
> the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch. Alternatively, the
> self-contained source tarball is at
> http://www.sagemath.org/download-latest.html
>
> As a final reminder, there are no incremental updates from 6.x to 7.0: You
> have to recompile all of Sage (make distclean && make)

Following SLelievre’s suggestion, I reran the build, from scratch, as “make
ptestlong”, no parallelism.  The build completed, as did the doc build.
However, the testing never got started; the doc build seemed to hang at the end.

I tried to repeat this with earlier betas, with the same result, except that
for the betas, the “-j24” builds did complete w/o problems (as for the final,
the doc builds hung at the end).

More to come as I try to figure out what’s hanging.

This is all on 10.6.8 (Dual 6-core Xeons).  Builds on 10.10 and 10.11 work w/o
problems with successful testing (‘ptestlong’).

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon-At-Large
Director