Hi Karl!

I used the occasion of SD86 to try out:

        sage-8.0.beta0-OSX_10.11.6-x86_64.app.dmg

on a participant's mac. I dragged and dropped the app from the dmg
into Applications. I get an icon in the tray. However clicking the
icon just starts the legacy notebook without reference to Jupyter.

Running Jupyter from the command line works fine:

        /Applications/Sagexxx/sage -notebook jupyter

Did I miss something along the way?

Cheers,
                                Nicolas

On Sat, Apr 08, 2017 at 01:44:01PM -0700, kcrisman wrote:
>    On Friday, April 7, 2017 at 4:49:00 PM UTC-4, Matthias Koeppe wrote:
>
>    On Friday, April 7, 2017 at 9:04:45 AM UTC-7, kcrisman wrote:
>
>    I have some OS X beta0 binaries I hope some people could test out
>
>    For testing the binaries, you could try [1]https://github.com/mkoeppe/
>    sage_binary_tester
>
>    Sorry, what I meant was to test specifically whether the (legacy) Sage
>    notebook and the ExportSagenb functionality work properly "in real
>    life".
>
>    --
>
> References
>
>    1. https://github.com/mkoeppe/sage_binary_tester