On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 6:53:41 PM UTC+9, Thierry wrote:

> How much available RAM do you have ? Building the documentation is no
> longer the last step, hence if that fails, everything after that is not
> built.

Ah, I didn't know that. This (building the documentation is no longer the
last step) sounds a big change to me. I wonder when that change was made.

> If you do not have enough RAM to build the doc, you can compile the
> rest of Sage with:
>
>         make build

It is Mac Pro with 32GB RAM. I never suspected that  the Sage build on the
machine could fail because of not enough RAM.

Ok. Thank you guys for enlightening me :-)

Kwankyu