I've noticed something new in this release, certainly introduced by
6d6c459c6b Trac #26174: Upgrade jupyter notebook to 5.7.0
The menus of the Jupyter notebook are now (partially) in French. This
happens with both Firefox and Chromium. I guess this is because in the
locale of my system (Ubuntu 18.04), I have
LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8
Is it possible to restore the English menus without changing the locale?

Eric.