On the second machine, upgrading a Python 3-based Sage to 8.9.rc1, adding
Trac#28524 <https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/28534> and ptestalllong'ing it
gives the same failures as previously reported
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sage-release/JufDVoygjw8/zZKRU0dxAAAJ> for
8.9.rc0, i. e. permanent failures for eclib/interface, Flint, and
gap_packages. No killed tests.

My tentative conclusion is that I may have inadvertently hosed the first
machine's Sage installation. Will rebuild it from scratch and report the
results (but not for the next day...).

HTH,

Le mercredi 25 septembre 2019 16:03:12 UTC+2, Emmanuel Charpentier a écrit :

> [...]
>>   src/sage/misc/remote~file~.py                    2 doctests failed
>>   src/sage/combinat/designs/ext~rep~.py            1 doctest failed
>>   src/sage/interfaces/magma~free~.py               2 doctests failed
>>   src/sage/interfaces/mathematica.py               Timed out
>>
>> Permanent errors, already known:
>>
>>   src/sage/libs/eclib/interface.py                          1 doctest
>> failed
>>   src/sage/rings/polynomial/polynomial~rationalflint~.pyx   1 doctest
>> failed
>>
>> New permanent errors due to aborts:
>>
>>   src/sage/crypto/mq/sr.py                                   Killed due
>> to abort
>>   src/sage/rings/polynomial/multi~polynomialsequence~.py     Killed due
>> to abort
>>   src/sage/rings/polynomial/pbori.pyx                        Killed due
>> to abort
>>   src/sage/rings/polynomial/polynomial~ringconstructor~.py   Killed due
>> to abort
>>   src/sage/sat/solvers/dimacs.py                             Killed due
>> to abort
>>   src/doc/en/reference/sat/index.rst                         Killed due
>> to abort
>>   src/sage/sat/boolean~polynomials~.py                       Killed due
>> to abort
>>
>> Details in SageTstAborts (attached).
>>
>> Looking at those details, in all but one case, the abort is a "length
>> error":
>>
>>   src/sage/crypto/mq/sr.py                                   terminate
>> called after throwing an instance of \'std::length~error~\'
>>   src/sage/rings/polynomial/multi~polynomialsequence~.py     terminate
>> called after throwing an instance of \'std::length~error~\'
>>   src/sage/rings/polynomial/pbori.pyx                        terminate
>> called after throwing an instance of \'std::bad~alloc~\'
>>                                                              terminate
>> called recursively
>>   src/sage/rings/polynomial/polynomial~ringconstructor~.py   terminate
>> called after throwing an instance of \'std::length~error~\'
>>   src/sage/sat/solvers/dimacs.py                             terminate
>> called after throwing an instance of \'std::length~error~\'
>>   src/doc/en/reference/sat/index.rst                         terminate
>> called after throwing an instance of \'std::length~error~\'
>>   src/sage/sat/boolean~polynomials~.py                       terminate
>> called after throwing an instance of \'std::length~error~\'
>>

>> The exception in pbori.pyx, seems to be multiple errors.
>>
>> I suppose tat something may be broken in my setup. Hints about how to
>> unhose my system are welcome...
>>
>> HTH,
>>

>> Le mercredi 25 septembre 2019 01:15:52 UTC+2, Volker Braun a écrit :
>>>
>>> As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git
>>> branch. Alternatively, the self-contained source tarball is at
>>> http://www.sagemath.org/download-latest.html
>>>
>>> 2ab843c20b (trac/develop, tag: 8.9.rc1) Updated SageMath version to
>>> 8.9.rc1
>>> 26677b4e26 Trac #25026: Update jmol to version 14.29.52