I reported similar problems since I started to use ptestalllong on
Python3-based Sagemath.

In the present case, I just checked that *each* of these tests passes when
(manually) ran standalone.

Since

   - I get the same problems when running testallong (i. e. nnot* parallel),
   - the lis of your problrmatic test only partially intersects mine,

I think that the problem is with the test infrastructure.

HTH,