Congratulations ! And atriple ban four the release manager, who managed to
get a Python 3-base Sage just in time. Kudos...

Le mercredi 1 janvier 2020 13:15:15 UTC+1, Volker Braun a écrit :

> Just in time for the new decade,

Mandatory nitpick: the second decade of the 21ts century CE shall end on
Dec 31, 2020 23:59:59. As it has already been noted, there is no year 0 in
this calendar : the latter predates the introduction of the concept of a
number zero ; furthermore, mathematics were not the *forte* of (most of)
the ecclesiastics who created this calendar (they even managed to slip in
an offset in the calendar : the historical events supposed to take place
around the birth of the person identified as Jesus of Nazareth point this
birth around 5 BC. Nice Irishism...).

This is probably the most common off-by-one (fencepost) error in all
mathematics and programming. We are stuck with it ; we can at least try to
be consistent...

HTH (but not really *expecting* TH),