Built from scratch on OS X 10.11 with Py2, passed all (normal) tests except
two 3d plot files timed out, those passed second time by themselves.  Sage
is robust!

Volker, would it be fairly easy to pass something in the yaml file for the
binary-pkg to build a binary for Python 2?  I note that the build target
doesn't include "./configure".  I'm hesitant to mess with it though since
there are a lot of moving parts.

Unfortunately that py2/3 distinction wouldn't make it into the name.
 Anyway, I'd like to (if possible) build one last py2 binary that way for
the mirrors, and then also build a py3 binary (assuming I don't run out of
disk space, which has definitely been a problem of late due to old computer
filling up) for 9.1.

Thanks!