Running tests with few optional and external packages (but not internet due
to some issue with my current installation), I get

Using
--optional=4ti2,cbc,ccache,cryptominisat,dot2tex,e_antic,external,fricas,glucose,latte_int,lidia,lrslib,memlimit,normaliz,notedown,openssl,pandoc_attributes,pycosat,pynormaliz,python_openid,rst2ipynb,sage,sage_numerical_backends_coin,speaklater

sage -t --long --random-seed=0 src/sage/sat/boolean_polynomials.py  # 1
doctest failed
sage -t --long --random-seed=0 src/sage_setup/optional_extension.py  # 1
doctest failed
External software detected for doctesting:
ffmpeg,graphviz,imagemagick,latex,octave,pandoc

Rerunning tests, I get:

sage -t --long --random-seed=0 src/sage_setup/optional_extension.py  # 1
doctest failed

That failure is copied below.
Follow up at https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/25536

sage -t --long --random-seed=0 src/sage_setup/optional_extension.py
File "src/sage_setup/optional_extension.py", line 82, in
sage_setup.optional_extension.OptionalExtension
Failed example:
    print(ext.__class__.__name__)
Expected:
    Extension
Got:
    CythonizeExtension
1 item had failures:
   1 of  10 in sage_setup.optional_extension.OptionalExtension
    0 tests not run because we ran out of time
    [12 tests, 1 failure, 0.43 s]
sage -t --long --random-seed=0 src/sage/sat/boolean_polynomials.py
    0 tests not run because we ran out of time
    [46 tests, 80.74 s]