Le 16/09/2020 à 11:51, Eric Gourgoulhon a écrit :
Side note:  the launch of Sage in a terminal is very fast on this computer,
less then 2 seconds. Maybe this is due to the use of the system Python?

On my computer, I have 3 sage with the following startup times
* conda (Sage 9.1, Python 3.7.8): around 1.3secs
* system (Sage 9.1, Python 3.8.5): around 1.3secs
* built from source (9.2.beta11, Python 3.7.3): around 1.5secs