On Sun, Oct 25, 2020 at 2:19 PM Dima Pasechnik <dimp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 25 Oct 2020, 12:18 Emmanuel Charpentier, <
> emanuel.charpent...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> FWIW : this new version does not seem to be already recorded on Zenodo
>> <https://zenodo.org/search?page=1&size=20&q=sagemath>...
>>

> the zenodo update for 9.2  can only  happen after the release is done on
> Github, and this is not the case yet

actually, it was released, but the "release title" was left empty. That
this breaks things was visible, as "latest release" was shown to be still
9.1, even though 9.2 was released. After I edited the release and set the
title to be 9.2, the "latest release" became 9.2 (good).
But zenodo did not issue a new DOI for it - perhaps due to this mixup.
(but I can't be sure on this, as it's rather opaque :-( )

I'll ping zenodo people if nothing will change on this in 24 hours.

Dima