On Ubuntu 18.04, with few optional/external packages, I get:

Using
--optional=4ti2,build,cbc,ccache,cryptominisat,database_jones_numfield,debian,dot2tex,e_antic,external,fricas,glucose,latte_int,libnauty,lidia,lrslib,memlimit,normaliz,notedown,pandoc_attributes,pip,pycosat,pynormaliz,rst2ipynb,sage,sage_numerical_backends_coin,sage_spkg

sage -t --long --warn-long 72.3 --random-seed=0 src/sage/tests/cmdline.py
# 1 doctest failed
External software detected for doctesting:
ffmpeg,graphviz,imagemagick,internet,latex,octave,pandoc

Rerunning failed tests, I get:

sage -t --long --warn-long 74.8 --random-seed=0 src/sage/tests/cmdline.py
# 1 doctest failed
External software detected for doctesting: internet,pandoc

The failing doctest is:

sage -t --long --warn-long 74.8 --random-seed=0 src/sage/tests/cmdline.py
File "src/sage/tests/cmdline.py", line 606, in
sage.tests.cmdline.test_executable
Failed example:
    err  # optional - internet
Expected:
    ''
Got:

'/home/slabbe/GitBox/sage/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages/sage/misc/package.py:114:

UserWarning: failed to fetch the version of pkg=\'ore_algebra\' at
https://pypi.org/pypi/ore_algebra/json\n  warnings.warn("failed to fetch
the version of pkg={!r} at {}".format(pkg, url))\n'
1 item had failures:
   1 of 260 in sage.tests.cmdline.test_executable
    3 gdb tests not run
    6 py2 tests not run
    6 sagenb tests not run
    0 tests not run because we ran out of time
    [259 tests, 1 failure, 29.70 s]

Follow up at https://trac.sagemath.org/ticket/25536

Everything else is okay! Congratulation. And yes thank you Volker for the
release.