Am 19.07.21 um 01:19 schrieb Volker Braun:
I think we are in a reasonable shape right now, so if anyone is still in favor of a fast release cycle we could do it now... discuss ;-)

I would appreciate if Trac #32198 could still be included into 9.4: this ticket slightly changes the signature of a method introduced in 9.4.beta5 (Trac #27940): one argument is now a keyword only argument to make future extensions easier.

Thank you for considering.

Clemens