> On Jan 9, 2022, at 03:15 , Volker Braun <vbraun.n...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> As always, you can get the latest beta version from the "develop" git branch.
> Alternatively, the self-contained source tarball is at
> http://www.sagemath.org/download-latest.html

Echoing others: thanks for the release!

On macOS 10.15.7 (2019 MPB, 8-core Core i9), the build completed w/o problems.
There were a batch of test failures (ptestlong), all because my ImageMagick
installation has not kept up with the hardware.

On macOS 10.14.6 (2017 MBP, 4-core Core i7), the build completed w/o problems.
There was one test failure (ptestlong), which I think was reported earlier.
Snippet from log file attached.

Justin

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sage-release/113CBAA6-70E8-4032-AAD2-CD08D3AF0F92%40mac.com.

Justin C. Walker, Curmudgeon at Large