After make dist-upgrade, rebuilding Sage faiis opn the *documentation* :

[sagemath_doc_html-none] NameError: Singular library 'freegb.lib' not found
[sagemath_doc_html-none]
[sagemath_doc_html-none]     Note: incremental documentation builds sometimes
cause spurious
[sagemath_doc_html-none]     error messages. To be certain that these are real
errors, run
[sagemath_doc_html-none]     "make doc-clean doc-uninstall" first and try again.

This happens even after make doc-clean doc-uninstall. Still stuck.

Do you need logs/install.log ?
​