Hello,

Could somebody answer the attached email.  Be sure to
cc your answer to "Louis Wilson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks

--
William Stein
Associate Professor of Mathematics

--- Begin Message ---
I downloaded SAGE yesterday, and must say that I am very impressed
with it. I using the linux 32-bit binaries, and have had no real
problems.

I have, however, had three small annoyances. The first two I believe
are just the python shell, and the third may be an option that I can
change, but I haven't found a way:
1) first is that I cannot use my 'Delete' key; it just inserts a
tilde. The backspace works fine, so this is just an annoyance
2) second is that when an error occurs (which is quite often until I
become more familiar with the syntax), I get six or seven lines of
debugging info, when a simple "Oh no, you made a typo"-style error
message would suffice.
3) finally, I would like to be able to change the port that the
notebook server runs on, as I have icecast2 running on port 8000.
(Actually, now that I check, it asks me to use port 8001, so I don't
know if this is a problem or not).

Again, I haven't had any major problems, and it looks like SAGE will
be a great help for me; thanks very much for creating it.

-Louis Wilson

--
main(){char*i="B7777B3F0B774A7CG0BVBBUDG0BEBAB\
AAG38C0BEBABAQFIA0Z8ABABADVH0Z8RSBQ1GA280",

--- End Message ---