Hi Timothy:

Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, this fix didn't work for me.
It just turned up in the notebook mode as items at the top of the
cell. Does it matter what platform/browser one is using? I am using
Windows(vmWare) and Firefox.

On a related topic, I have 2 questions:
1. When printing a worksheet to either pdf or to printer, the cell box
is expanded making it look like multiple empty lines are included
after the final cell content. Can that be fixed easily?
2. Is there a way to modify the input/output font size and color?

thanks,

gani --