On Thursday 06 September 2007 08:38, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> So it seems like LONG_BIT is correctly defined (as 64, in this case)
> at that stage of the compilation, but somewhere along the way it gets
> redefined incorrectly. Maybe in scons somewhere?

If scons is forgetting something (which I'm not quite sure whether I think
that is reasonable), I think it would be a pretty good test to replace
***
env = Environment()
*** with
env = Environment(ENV = os.environ)
***
near the top of the c_lib/SConstruct file.  SCons does not copy environment
variables into it's environment.  I think it is a strange design, but the
SCons developers are quite dogmatic about it.

--
Joel