Hello Mike,

On Sep 19, 10:41 am, "Mike Hansen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> You can import the SAGE functionality you need in your module by just
> importing the appropriate sage modules into your .pyx file.
<snip>

Thank you!
However, there seems to be a problem with this:
On top of my .pyx file, i included
from sage.all import GF
from sage.all import MatrixSpace

It did compile, i obtained an .so file. And SAGE did not complain when
i imported it. However, when i called a function from my module, there
was a NameError:
--> 388     MS =
sage.all.MatrixSpace(sage.all.GF(mtxmat.fl),mtxmat.nor,mtxmat.noc)
<type 'exceptions.NameError'>: sage

I had the same line 388 in my .spyx file as well, and it worked.

Yours
       Simon