On 10/23/07, William Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 10/23/07, Ted Kosan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Does anyone know to enable logging of http requests with the twisted
> > version of the SAGE Notebook server?
> >

> This functionality is not implemented.     The only way I know to
> enable it would
> be to decide what to log and in what format, how the logging would
> work (e.g., how to control where logs go, etc.), and then implement it

twisted has a lot of built in logging facilities, see

=> from twisted.python import log (like log.LogWrapperResource)

=> from twisted.web2 import log

=> the logging functionality associated with the 'twistd' script

I know standard log formats are supported, like apache log formats.
So in summary, don't write anything, it already exists! :)

Alex

by modifying files